D KAJ Tax & Financial Corp. | GST/HST

Our Services



We’ll help you handle your business sales tax obligations.

If you own or operate a business in Canada, you need to know about the goods and services tax (GST) and the harmonized sales tax (HST), and whether you should be registered to collect it.

If you are registered for GST/HST, you generally have to charge and collect the GST/HST on taxable goods and services (unless classified as zero-rated) you make in Canada and file regular GST/HST returns to report that tax. Which you will have to either owe the government or get a refund depending on your Input Tax Credits (ITC). 


Call us
Quick Inquiry